AN INTRODUCTION TO LED DIRECT SOLUTIONS
LED Direct Solutions is a global provider of energy efficient LED lighting solutions to a diverse client base. LED Direct prides itself on its partnership approach and collaboration with its clients. We have, over many years, created mutually beneficial relationships built on trust.
We are proud to be able to say our clients include
We believe that central to LED Direct success is our use of top of the range components.
Longevity and reliability is only achieved, we believe, by a quality product achieved by quality components.
Our expertise is concentrated in fire stairs and car parks followed by office and common area lighting.
LED Direct offers a turnkey solution which can be tailored to each individual client to leverage from the clients existing capabilities. We offer bespoke fully controlled LED lighting solutions reducing our client’s operational costs and carbon emissions.
We have designed our own unique LED units to maximize unit longevity to ensure that our clients obtain the maximum return on their investment. LED Direct Solutions prides itself on providing its clients with a tailored end product unique to its situation.
The consultation process uses our unique solution planner which can provide the basis for a business case for lighting replacement projects and provides our clients with a full cost and savings breakdown including a return on investment forecast, estimated reduction of carbon emissions and most importantly to ensure that we meet the regulated Lumens and Lux levels.
WE SEE FROM OUR CLIENTS
THAT MAIN CONCERNS ARE:
- Poor existing light levels; OH&S concerns and devaluation of a building due to poor lighting.
- Old technology; inability to support features to maximise savings and longevity such as dimming and sensor activation.
- Expensive maintenance.
USING OUR LED UNITS
WE HAVE ACHIEVED:
- Up To 85% Energy Savings
- Minimal maintenance
- Minimal heat output
- 50,000+ hours LED life before denigration
- No Mercury or UV
- Reduced Carbon footprint.
OUR BUSINESS PRACTICE
IS TO COMPLETE A FULL LIGHTING AUDIT
Including all current lighting – hardware and associated operational expenses. This information enables us to provide a LED lighting Business Proposal including:
- Proposed units; number, design, orientation and features such as dimmers or sensors
- Cost Benefit Analysis; including anticipated conservative savings in electricity consumption, CO2 emission and Maintenance costs
- Installation expenses; we are happy to provide our own installation team or leverage from our clients incumbent team or preferred contractor
- Estimated Financial Incentive payment through the NSW Governments Energy Savings Scheme (ESS).